Translate

samedi 19 janvier 2013

A pink flower for my Pink Saturday


A round flower with a pretty pink variation, serrated petals and a yellow center.

(une fleur ronde avec une jolie variation de rose, des pétales dentelés et un centre jaune)

My eye was caught by the love birds
here : http://theenchantingrose.blogspot.fr/2013/01/love-birds.html
I will try to do one ! 

This is ma participation for this pink Saturday :
click on the image to see the gallery 


6 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful, Happy Pink Saturday, Please feel free to visit my Pink Saturday Post http://laraslovelycreations.blogspot.com/2013/01/happy-pink-saturday.html

    Lara

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely Pink Flower! What type of flower is this? Visiting via PINK SATURDAY
    ~Alicia

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, this flower is stunning! Thank you for sharing :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment - I greatly appreciate it!
    I am now following you as well.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A stunning sight of that lovely flower.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love the flower...looks like it might be a Peony! So elegante....smiles, Maria

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. So pretty in pink. Flowers always make me so happy.
    I am happy you liked the castle. We were so lucky to be able to see it in person.
    xo, Jeanne

    RépondreSupprimer